June 25th – July 3rd 2018
Unlock the doors to this extravagant Microgaming Promotion in the golden city of FORTUNIUM.
Terms and Conditions
- Fortunium Casino in Poker Network Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to all of Microgaming’s poker operators on the Microgaming Poker Network (“Operators”) to offer to their players who can lawfully place real-money wagers on the Operators’ websites and are aged 18 years or over (“Players”). The Promotion is offered by Microgaming Software Systems Limited and its authorised intervening licensees (collectively, ”Microgaming”) to its Operators.
- GMT time zone applies to all times stated in these terms and conditions for the Promotion (the “Terms and Conditions”).
- The Promotion will commence at 00:01 on Monday 25 June 2018 and will run until the time all of the Prizes (as defined below) are awarded (the “Promotion Period”).
- Should an Operator wish to opt in for this Promotion and make the Promotion available to its Players, the Operator agrees to:
4.1. be bound by these Terms and Conditions,
4.2. confirm participation by emailing your account manager by 17:00 on Friday 1 June 2018,
4.3. placement of a promotional banner for the Promotion on the Operator’s main poker website on both Desktop and Mobile for the period between 00:01 on Monday 25 June 2018 and 23:59 on Tuesday 3 July 2018 (the “Entry Period”). The Promotional campaign must be visible on the Operator’s website by no later than 17:00 on Monday 25 June 2018,
4.4. Clearly display the Terms & Conditions on the Operator’s website in substantially the format set out in Schedule 1 to these Terms and Conditions.
- Once the Operator has opted in to the Promotion, the Promotion is open to the Operator’s Players. The following prizes worth €25,000 (“Draw Prizes”) are available to be won by Players:
5.1. 1 x cash prize worth €5,000;
5.2. 3 x cash prizes worth €1,000 each;
5.3. 10 x cash prizes worth €500 each;
5.4. 20 x cash prizes worth €200 each;
5.5. 30 x cash prizes worth €100 each; and
5.6. 100 x cash prizes worth €50 each.
- The Draw Prizes (each a “Prize” and collectively, the “Prizes”) are subject to availability. Microgaming reserves the right to substitute the Prizes for another of similar kind or value without giving notice. The Prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferrable.
- A Player can enter the Promotion during the Entry Period, as follows:
7.1. For every accumulated €25 (or currency equivalent) real money wager placed by a Player on the Fortunium game during the Entry Period, the Player will receive one automatic entry into the Promotion (“Entry”) for a chance to win one of the Draw Prizes.
7.2. There is no limit to the number of times a Player can enter the Promotion to stand a chance to win one of the Draw Prizes.
7.3. The winning Entries for the Draw Prizes shall be selected at random and the draw for the Draw Prizes shall take place on Wednesday 4 July 2018.
7.4. Should any of the Player’s Entries during the Entry Period be made using any bonus funds, or part thereof, from such Player’s account held with the Operator, there shall be no restrictions or limitations placed on a Player’s chance to win any of the Prizes or on the awarding of any Prize to the Player should that Player’s Entry result in the Player winning a Prize.
- Once the winning Entries have been selected at random, the winners shall be notified as follows:
Draw Prizes. The draw shall take place on Wednesday 4 July 2018. By no later than 12:00 on Thursday 5 July 2018, the Operators whose Players have won the Draw Prizes (“Draw Winners”) will be notified by Microgaming of the win, together with each Draw Winner’s player’s ID. The Operators undertake to notify each of the Draw Winners of the Draw Prizes won by no later than 17:00 on Monday 9 July 2018. Microgaming will not contact the Draw Winners directly. In order to claim their Draw Prize, each Draw Winner must notify the Operator that they accept the Draw Prize within 48 hours of being notified by the Operator of their win. Should the Main Draw Winner accept the Draw Prize, the Operator will provide Microgaming with confirmation that the Draw Winner has accepted the Draw Prize within 48 hours of acceptance thereof, and any other information about the Draw Winner as reasonably required by Microgaming. Microgaming and the Operator shall comply with their obligations under any applicable data protection legislation, including the Data Protection Act 1998, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the General Data Protection Regulation) and all applicable laws and regulations relating to the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data to which a party is subject, including where applicable the guidance and codes of practice issued by the relevant regulatory body (“Data Protection Legislation”). There will be no re-draws made for the Draw Prize. If issuing a Draw Prize is not possible, Microgaming reserves the right to close the draw for the Draw Prizes of the Promotion.
- The Operators whose Draw Winners have accepted their Prizes shall credit the Draw Winners’ accounts with the value of the applicable Prizes won. Microgaming will then deduct the equivalent value of such amounts paid over to the Draw Winners by the Operators from the Operator’s regular invoice or issue a credit note.
- Once the Draw Winners have accepted all the Prizes, the Promotion will close and no further draws will be made.
- The decision of Microgaming regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions when they submit an Entry to enter the Promotion. Microgaming reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award a Prize to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Microgaming reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These Terms and Conditions are available at Spaces: Promotions: Fortunium in the Client Zone at microgaming.co.uk
- Microgaming is not responsible for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any Player entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting any Prize. Draw Winners and Players agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Microgaming from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in any part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize offered, or participation in this Promotion.
- It is the Players’ responsibility to ensure that it is legal for them to take part in the Promotion in whichever jurisdiction they are placing real money wagers on the Operators’ websites.
- The Draw Winners may be asked to participate in publicity related to the Promotion, which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media. Microgaming may, with the Draw Winner’s express permission, use a Draw Winner’s Entry throughout the world in all and any media in the advertising of Microgaming’s services and/or on Microgaming’s website and social media sites (the “Specified Purposes“). If Microgaming wishes to use an Entry for the Specified Purposes, it shall comply with all obligations under any applicable Data Protection Legislation and shall obtain:
17.1. express permission from the Draw Winner to use any content in the Entry (which may include the entrant’s name, image and likeness) for the Specified Purposes;
17.2. confirmation that the Draw Winner does not object to Microgaming storing copies of the Entry, in whole or part, for the Specified Purposes or storing the Draw Winner’s contact details for the sole purpose of contacting the Draw Winner(s); or transferring part or all of the Entry and the contact details to a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA), in particular the Isle of Man, for the purposes set out in this paragraph 17 only;
17.3. acknowledgment that Microgaming shall be under no obligation to use any part of the Entry and that the Draw Winner shall not be entitled to receive any proceeds that may be derived from the Entry.
- These Terms and Conditions are between Microgaming and the Operator only. There must be no reference to ‘Microgaming’ in the Operator’s own campaign and terms and conditions relating to the Promotion in any manner whatsoever, without Microgaming’s prior written approval.
- This Promotion is made available to all Operators and by opting-in to this Promotion the Operator understands and accepts these Terms and Conditions, and Microgaming accepts no liability of any kind howsoever caused arising from any activities of an Operator in connection with this Promotion.
- The availability of this Promotion should not be construed as an offer or invitation to use the Promotion in any country or jurisdiction where such use is not permitted.
- It is the Operators’ responsibility at all times to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and licensing conditions, where this Promotion is made available to Players and consumers.
- Microgaming accepts no liability of any kind howsoever caused arising from any activities of an Operator or any Player in connection with this Promotion. Microgaming is not responsible for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any Player entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting any Prize. Operators agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Microgaming from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person or property of any kind resulting in whole or in any part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize offered, or participation in this Promotion by Operators, Players and consumers.