Latest Press Releases
MPN Brand Guidelines
When covering the MPN, you should abide by the following guidelines.
- When using our logo, use the logo files provided below, in accordance with the MPN brand guidelines (PDF).
- The name of the network is ‘MPN’ or (in context) ‘the MPN’. Do not refer to the network as ‘Microgaming’, ‘MGS’, ‘Microgaming Network’, ‘Prima’ or anything else.
- The official strap line of the network is ‘The Thrill of Poker’.
- The MPN has several brand names which should be capitalised accordingly. They are: ‘Anonymous Tables’, ‘Blaze Poker’, ‘Casino in Poker’, ‘MPN Poker Tour’, ‘Survivor Tournaments’ and ‘True Value’.
- The MPN has several tournament brands which should also be capitalised. They are: ‘Big Night In’, ‘The Mosh Pit’, ‘Sunday Showdown’, ‘Sunday Express’, and ‘Sunday Drive’. Other featured tournaments are described here.
- The name of the MPN’s live tournament brand is ‘MPN Poker Tour’, which can be shortened to ‘MPNPT’ if necessary. Do not use any other term to refer to the tour.
MPN and MPN Poker Tour Logos